Having trouble receiving notifications?
- Make sure your phone has an active Internet connection (Wi-Fi or cellular).
- Make sure the bell icon on the main screen of the app is enabled (no line through the bell).
- Turn off Airplane Mode.
- Turn off Do Not Disturb.
- Make sure your phone is sufficiently charged.
- Make sure your phone has at least 25MB of available memory.
Note: If you tap on the bell icon with a line through it and see a message that notifications are turned off on your phone, you will need to go into the Settings for your phone’s operating system to allow notifications for LibreLinkUp. Each phone’s operating system is different, so if you are having difficulty, try “Googling” the phone model and operating system version to determine how to enable notifications.
After turning notifications on for LibreLinkUp in your phone settings, return to the LibreLinkUp main screen and confirm that notifications are now on (bell icon should no longer have a line through it).
Removing a connection
To permanently stop receiving notifications from a FreeStyle LibreLink user, remove them from your list of Connections.
- Open the Navigation Menu. From the main screen in your LibreLinkUp app, tap the “three lines” icon in the upper left corner to open the main menu.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap X. A window will open asking you to confirm you want to remove this Connection.
- Tap Remove. This removes the person from your list of Connections. You will no longer receive glucose readings from this person.
If you remove a connection by mistake, the FreeStyle LibreLink user will need to send a new invitation from their FreeStyle LibreLink app.